Following are the list of services provided by Pupil Academy;
- Advising home and overseas student regarding application processes and assisting with applications.
- Provide overseas students with the list of reputed and registered colleges and universities registered with UKBA.
- Provide guidance to students regarding new and demanding courses which may help them to increase their knowledge and help them to get the good jobs.
- Provide information regarding short courses such as CCNA/CCNP/SAGE/PRINCE 2 with other short courses or certifications related to the students’ field.
- Liaising with careers advisors and educational establishments to best cater for the needs of the students as well as the colleges/universities involved.
- Pupil Academy Limited Assesses and determine student needs and direct them to appropriate courses with educational establishments that we work with.
- Provide information to students regarding switching courses within an institute, and/or parallel study courses that will not affect their running course.
- Assist students who are seeking for tuitions.
- Providing universities and educational institutes with recruitment services (recruiting students for their institutes according to their provided guidelines).
- Ensuring all student documents are in line with requirements of the educational establishments and providing other options for students who do not meet the criteria for any particular establishment.
The institutes that the business currently works with are:
- West Scotland University.
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Liverpool.
- East London University
- University of Bradford.
- University of Chester.
- Northampton University
- University of Anglia Ruskin.
- Cardiff Metropolitan University.
- University of Hertfordshire.
- University of Buckinghamshire
- LSC (London school of Commerce).
- Bpp University
- Bolton University
- Trinity Saint David University
- Aston University.